This privacy statement is applicable to Accessible Mental Health, LLC and all its affiliates.
- “Company” is Accessible Mental Health, LLC (“we”, “us”, “our”)
- “Personal Information” is information that is linked or reasonably linkable to an identified or identifiable User, including biometric information, genetic information, and unique identifiers to the User.
- “Platform” is our wellness technology platform with a mental health focus (and in connection with content submissions, community postings, suggestions, voting/polling activities and transactional areas), where employers can provide their employees on-demand 24/7 access to a library of educational mental health videos that help individuals to make their own study and learn about their own mental health situations.
- “User” the individual accessing and using our Platform (“you”).
The Policy is to respect and protect the privacy of our Users.
- The Company does not collect Personal Information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. For example, such Personal Information may be gathered from the registration process for our Platform.
- Personal Information on individual Users will not be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties.
- The Company will only collect from the User the following personal information : i) first name and last name; ii) corporate email and/or Google Account; iii) passwords to facilitate access to the Platform. The Company may disclose User information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) the Company’s rights or property, other Company users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. The Company may disclose User information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it.
- Upon a User's request, the Company will use commercially reasonable efforts to functionally delete the User and his or her Personal Information from its database; however, it may be impossible to delete a User's entry without some residual information because of backups and records of deletions. Also, the Company will take all reasonable measures to ensure proper disposal of records that no longer need to be retained. Acceptable disposal measures include shredding, erasing, or otherwise modifying the Personal Information in the records to make them unreadable or undecipherable through any means.
- The foregoing policies are effective as of June 7, 2022. The Company reserves the right to change this Policy at any time and User should periodically revisit the Policy for any updates. In any case, Users who continue to interact with the Platform following a revision of the Company's Policy will automatically be subject to the new terms. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
- By using this site and the Platform, you signify your assent to the Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use our sites or Platform.
- Some parts of our website do not retain your Personal Information, while others store your Personal Information in accordance with this Policy.
- The Company will notify in writing in case of breach in accordance with the laws applicable to the State of Florida. The Company, if applicable, will notify i) the Florida Attorney General and ii) you (to the email you provided in our Platform and/or website). Notice to you will be made as expeditiously as practicable and without unreasonable delay, taking into account the time necessary to allow us to determine the scope of the breach of security, to identify individuals affected by the breach, and to restore the reasonable integrity of the data system that was breached, but no later than 30 days after the determination of a breach or reason to believe a breach occurred unless subject to an authorized delay. If a federal, state, or local law enforcement agency determines that notice to you would interfere with a criminal investigation, the notice must be delayed upon the written request of the law enforcement agency for a specified period that the law enforcement agency determines is reasonably necessary. A law enforcement agency may, by a subsequent written request, revoke such delay as of a specified date or extend the period set forth in the original request to a specified date if further delay is necessary.
- The Company reserves the right to share User data with its affiliated entities, including parent companies and subsidiaries. Furthermore, if the Company participates in a merger, stock purchase, asset purchase, or other acquisition, it will be required to share Personal Information with the purchaser or surviving entity.
- The Company will use necessary measures to protect the security of User Personal Information. However, it is impossible for the Company to completely guarantee that User Personal Information will be immune from malicious attack or compromise; as such, the Users should understand that the transmission of Personal Information is always at your own risk and the Company assumes no liability for the consequences of any breaches.
- Users are solely responsible for safeguarding to carefully protect the Personal Information that you submit on the Platform including, but not limited to, passwords, and usernames so that third parties can not manipulate user’s accounts or assume their identities.
- The Company might use Personal Information for periodic general announcements to Users. These can include notifications, updates regarding the Company or the Platform, marketing communications, and so forth.